Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Update is IN! :)

I am sooo sorry I have not posted much this week. I have been kind of busy taking care of things before I start school (I'm in college).
Buuuuut, I do have GREAT news: I got my E.L.F package on Friday!!! I took a couple of pictures to do a "haul" on what I bought and to show you the FREE SPF kit I received with my purchase. I didn't do a review on anything right away because I had been out of the house; I actually just opened the package yesterday! However, those will be coming soon. Don't you love getting things in the mail? It feels like you got a gift (except you paid for it yourself). It makes me very excited! As for YouTube, apparently my camera is too advanced for my computer; the files are in HD and I can't convert them without buying more software. So, I am going to hold off on the videos until I either buy a video camera or I fix a way to convert those videos...I'm soooorry!
About my E.L.F package, I ordered it last weekend (on Saturday I think) and it took 5 business days to arrive (it got here on Friday). Everything was neatly packed and the gift was placed in a different bag from my actual order so I could see my freebies! I loved that. I finally have a Kabuki brush! I ordered more brushes, mainly to give them a try and because my other set of brushes is in storage (and in another state). I was basically living on the main brushes I use: crease brush, eyeshadow brush, smudge brush, eyeliner brush and a blush brush. All the previous can take you long ways though, if you do not want to spend more money on brushes. Though the brushes from E.L.F are particularly soft and good quality for the price!
On the next post that I'll be working on today, I wish show my E.L.F SPF kit and talk about each of the products it brings. I am very excited about it!

Please please please, if you have any questions, suggestions or new ideas--let me know--I'm all ears =)! If you can, please pass the word about my blog. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for following me!

Love,

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment