Thursday, July 12, 2012

E.L.F. Cosmetics

Hello!

So, I have to rave about my trip to Target the other day. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but being the make-up addict that I am, I decided to browse. To my surprise, I came across this line of make-up that I had never really seen before. Maybe because it's only sold in particular stores, like Target, and not all of the Targets have E.L.F. To my surprise, their make-up was incredibly cheap. Most items were $1... Yes, ONE DOLLAR! I was shocked by the price because, seriously, who sells good make-up for a dollar (and it's not the dollar store...)? Personally, I am usually skeptical about buying make-up that is low price because 1) either I am allergic to it or two: it makes me have dry skin and 2) ends up leading to an allergic reaction anyway. I decided to start out small and I bought eyeshadow in butternut (click on "eyeshadow" and it will take you to the eyeshadow page) and I also bought some of their "Hypershine Lipgloss" in honey.
I have four words to say: I....fell....in....love! To be honest, I thought I wouldn't get much out of a product that sells for a $1. But, whatdaya know?! Their Hypershine Lipgloss is amazing! I love the applicator it brings. It is so fast and easy to apply and it does not dry out my lips! The lipgloss in "honey" looks very natural yet gives a slight caramel shine to your lips.
The eyeshadow is a mini palette that brings 4 different shades (of brown in my case because I bought 'butternut'). When trying them out, the colors blend smoothly on your skin and give a soft & natural look. For a quick look, I used the lightest shade (yellow tone) as base, then used the brownish-bronze color for my crease making sure to blend well.
After this, I felt the urge to run to their website (this past weekend) and take advantage of their amazing deals! I couldn't believe my shopping cart! I had purchased a ton of things that I cannot wait to try out and review! I bought nail polish in tons of shades, bronzers, more lipgloss, eyeshadows and so much more!
I want to share with YOU a deal that ends TONIGHT @ midnight! If you buy a minimum of $30, you can choose to get FREE SHIPPING......or, you can choose to receive a FREE SPF KIT with your ORDER (aka--more make-up!) with a minimum purchase of $25. (You cannot use more than 2 coupons...sorry!).

I am so pleased with E.L.F. Not only did their products NOT give me allergies or rashes (and believe me, I am allergic to everything. I can't even use regular toothpaste anymore...), they are cute, unique and CHEAP! What more can we ask for?

Once I get my shipment in, I will post reviews on the products! Remember to post requests for reviews or tips!


Love,


Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment