Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello & Welcome!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their week...after all, today is HUMP DAY =). I cannot believe that another week of the summer has practically gone by and before we know it, August will be in front of us.

I wanted to introduce my blog, a blog about reviews of products that I personally own, buy and/or use, about health, tips, and ways to take care of yourself and your body. It's very important to feel harmonious and have what I like to call "Overall Beauty".

I am inspired to create this blog thanks to the numerous other bloggers, who are soooo talented. I will recommend favorites later on for almost all tastes! I am a big fan of YouTube make-up gurus, those girls who are total experts in beauty and post tutorials and hauls. I may be doing some videos and I will let you know as soon as I post one. First though, I am going to start slowly and build up on the idea I have. I think sometimes people don't have time to watch the videos but would like to read something brief and shorter. I would love to hear what you have to say and what you'd like to see. Feel free to post comments and feedback! I am open-minded and I hope you are too! I looooooove the Beauty & Fashion Industry...I am still editing my blog so I will tell you more about myself later =)


Love <3


PS: You can follow me on Twitter & on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's a pleasure to read this... I'm looking forward to the next posts ;)

    ReplyDelete