Saturday, December 1, 2012

Makeup Brushes

Hey all!

So the overall idea of applying makeup starts with the most basic, yet vital tools...BRUSHES! I found the perfect picture to give you an idea of which ones are the most important brushes to own when applying makeup. Of course, I've pinned it to my makeup board on Pinterest! But here it is:

From the top down:
  1. Blush/Bronzer brush: I love my kabuki brush for that! I bought mine at Target (E.L.F for $3)
  2. Highlighting/Concealer brush: Also a great crease brush.
  3. Eyeshadow brush
  4. Lipliner/lip brush
  5. Eyeliner brush
  6. Shadow brush (which I love to apply my eyeshadow base with.
  7. Eyebrow/Comb Brush
I would add to this list a Blending Brush: to blend your eyeshadow and make it look natural. My personal favorites are the E.L.F brushes because not only are they soft, they are only a $1 (find them in Target or Walmart).

My "must-have" brushes are: my kabuki brush, blending brush and my crease brush. With these 3, you can do wonders!!!

If you want a more extensive list, check this website out (they sell these brushes too...but I have not tried them).



Thanks for stopping by!


~Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment