Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fresh Look: Fool Proof Look

Today while I was getting ready for work... I was thinking about my daily morning work routine. I thought to myself, "Well, I feel like I use the same hues for my make up everyday". And I do. I stick to neutrals for almost every occasion... I think brown tones are just fool proof. They look good with everything and it looks professional, classy, and pretty!

I took a picture of the look this morning (stay tuned..I'm uploading it soon!).

I love Pinterest (Follow me!) & I have a board dedicated to hair and makeup, but today I found a couple of looks that I really liked. All you need is brown tones/nudes and you are all set!

 This is one of my favorite looks (found it on Pinterest and you can see it on my board): Bronze & Brown! Easy and Quick....yet perfectly classy!


You can start off with a small palette... Sephora has a great selection that will do the trick (see links to my two favorites below!). (I will say this: the Sephora brand offers amazing quality products for a lot cheaper than some of the brands they sell themselves. I loveeee everything they sell! It's hard to stay away from it when I go to the mall...)


"In The Nude" (Moonlight Baked Palette by Sephora)


"In The Night" (Moonlight Baked Palette by Sephora)

No comments:

Post a Comment